Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Encryption Password

Hai everybody
i have an question,
if we use mysql, we can encrypt our password using md5() function,
other wise, i want to encrypt my password in sql server 2000, can anyone tell me, what function i must use, and how to use it?

Thanks for all...

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpcer

Hai everybody
i have an question,
if we use mysql, we can encrypt our password using md5() function,
other wise, i want to encrypt my password in sql server 2000, can anyone tell me, what function i must use, and how to use it?

Thanks for all...


I use an Encripta stored procedure in the database that u want encrypted passwords to be in, it runs off 2 Extended stored procedures in master database, and those 2 stored procedures run off a .dll file in Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Binn

If you want the files/querys to make this happen, send me a private message :)

No comments:

Post a Comment