Thursday, March 29, 2012

end user report modification

Hi,
I need to allow users to modify end reports to their liking. Changing
grouping format etc. Currently I am using Crystal Reports and heard
that sql server reporting services offer end user report modifications.
I was wondering if any one using it can give me some feedback. Do you
know where i can get some literature on this particular feature of the
reporting service. If some one knows any place that uses it so i can
see what all report modifications the end users are allowed that would
be awesome :)
Thanks
:)look at 90 degree software
"B" wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to allow users to modify end reports to their liking. Changing
> grouping format etc. Currently I am using Crystal Reports and heard
> that sql server reporting services offer end user report modifications.
> I was wondering if any one using it can give me some feedback. Do you
> know where i can get some literature on this particular feature of the
> reporting service. If some one knows any place that uses it so i can
> see what all report modifications the end users are allowed that would
> be awesome :)
> Thanks
> :)
>

No comments:

Post a Comment