Sunday, February 19, 2012

Enable Email Delivery of Reports

We have just installed SQL Server and Reporting Services. I'm trying to
setup automatic EMAIL delivery of some reports, but the only option I have
is to deliver to a file share.
How can I enable email delivery as a delivery option on SSRS? Thanks a ton
for your help.It won't be an option until you configure RS with an email source. You have
several options for this. My company has a smtp server around that does not
require a password to use to send email. Use the Reporting Services
Configuration tool to configure it for email.
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"HBJimmie" <someone@.mydomain.com> wrote in message
news:4FFAADAD-A502-473B-96FB-2C5C525A495A@.microsoft.com...
> We have just installed SQL Server and Reporting Services. I'm trying to
> setup automatic EMAIL delivery of some reports, but the only option I have
> is to deliver to a file share.
> How can I enable email delivery as a delivery option on SSRS? Thanks a ton
> for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment