Sunday, February 26, 2012

Enabling Diagram Support in SQL 2005

I get the message I must Alter Authorization. I have not been able to get
this to work. If you have successfully done this, please let me know what
you did.
Note: These are databases which have been restored from SQL 2000 backups,
if that is of any consequence.
Thanks
Migrating to SQL 2005
Since SQL 2005 is still in beta, you'll want to post this in the Community
Newsgroups:
http://communities.microsoft.com/new...r2005&slcid=us
--Brian
(Please reply to the newsgroups only.)
"Allan" <Allan@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1E015795-FB82-41E7-8A39-C8B347860D35@.microsoft.com...
>I get the message I must Alter Authorization. I have not been able to get
> this to work. If you have successfully done this, please let me know what
> you did.
> Note: These are databases which have been restored from SQL 2000 backups,
> if that is of any consequence.
> Thanks
> --
> Migrating to SQL 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment