Sunday, February 26, 2012

Enabling Diagram Support in SQL 2005

I get the message I must Alter Authorization. I have not been able to get
this to work. If you have successfully done this, please let me know what
you did.
Note: These are databases which have been restored from SQL 2000 backups,
if that is of any consequence.
Thanks
--
Migrating to SQL 2005Since SQL 2005 is still in beta, you'll want to post this in the Community
Newsgroups:
http://communities.microsoft.com/ne...lcid=us

--Brian
(Please reply to the newsgroups only.)
"Allan" <Allan@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:1E015795-FB82-41E7-8A39-C8B347860D35@.microsoft.com...
>I get the message I must Alter Authorization. I have not been able to get
> this to work. If you have successfully done this, please let me know what
> you did.
> Note: These are databases which have been restored from SQL 2000 backups,
> if that is of any consequence.
> Thanks
> --
> Migrating to SQL 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment