Sunday, February 19, 2012

Enable remote connections with an SQL server created with Visual Webdeveloper 2005

Hi there, I just recently started using visual webdeveloper SQL in general, and have been driven insane by my problem. I dont really know how to use the SQL express, but i need to enable remote connections on the database so that the membership and login will work. Essentially, i Build my entire website in visual webdebeloper 2005, and it works fine when i browse it. But when i upload it to the webserver, i find the the SQL database does not have remote connections enabled. Please tell me how i can enable remote connections, preferably through Web developer express. Thanks!

Have a look at the KB Article, it goes through turning on Remote connections to the database server.

|||thx, but i dont know how to load the sever that was made for my website, or my instance into sql express 2005 in order to use the surface editor, any idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment