Friday, February 24, 2012

Enable/Disable of Toogle

I we a matrix in my report, I can set the 'Visibility can be toggled by' to
a item. and the toogled ability is enabled.
..
Can I set if the group an can be toogled according some custom code?
Hi
Unless you are using dynamic SQL then you will need to return the same
columns back from your query and use the client to display/hide the column
e.g.
SELECT CASE @.isvisible THEN col1 ELSE '' END AS col1,
col2,
CASE @.isvisible THEN col3 ELSE '' END AS col3
FROM MyTable
John
"ad" <flying@.wfes.tcc.edu.tw> wrote in message
news:OwKw5DAzFHA.3408@.TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>I we a matrix in my report, I can set the 'Visibility can be toggled by'
>to a item. and the toogled ability is enabled.
> .
> Can I set if the group an can be toogled according some custom code?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment