Sunday, February 26, 2012

Enabling Full-Text search for SQL 2000 Personal Edition

I am having trouble Enabling Full-Text search for SQL 2000 Personal Edition.
I have installed the Microsoft Search service and it is running. When I look
in enterprise manager the Full-Text Search option does not appear in the
Support Services folder. How can I accomplish this?
SQL FTS is not installed by default on the personal edition of SQL Server
You will need to re-run setup to install this component.
Hilary Cotter
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
Looking for a FAQ on Indexing Services/SQL FTS
http://www.indexserverfaq.com
"David O. Thomas" <David O. Thomas@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:7DFCF7F9-8AD8-4635-83DB-29AB6F0B9241@.microsoft.com...
> I am having trouble Enabling Full-Text search for SQL 2000 Personal
Edition.
> I have installed the Microsoft Search service and it is running. When I
look
> in enterprise manager the Full-Text Search option does not appear in the
> Support Services folder. How can I accomplish this?

No comments:

Post a Comment