Sunday, February 26, 2012

Enable/Disable primary keys,FK,indexes

hi,
I need to ENABLE & Disable the primarykeys,foreignkeys & indexes of a table
through query
I have tried
ALTER TABLE employees DISABLE PRIMARY KEY
but it shows the following error
Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'PRIMARY'.
can u help me?
Thanks,
Soura
Answered in first post of the exact same question...
HTH
Kalen Delaney
SQL Server MVP
www.SolidQualityLearning.com
"SouRa" <SouRa@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7DFCB99D-2BD3-4964-A279-83E0A2683159@.microsoft.com...
> hi,
> I need to ENABLE & Disable the primarykeys,foreignkeys & indexes of a
> table
> through query
> I have tried
> ALTER TABLE employees DISABLE PRIMARY KEY
> but it shows the following error
> Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'PRIMARY'.
> can u help me?
> Thanks,
> Soura
>

No comments:

Post a Comment